Marine Manufacturers' Catalogs
- ACR EPIRB and PLB GUIDE – Generally speaking, for boaters an EPIRB is preferred over a PLB. EPIRBs once placed in the water will operate autonomously by self-activating and floating upright in a transmitting position. Because of their simplicity, it is easy to educate crew members on their operation. With bigger batteries for longer transmission life, EPIRB are essential for long distance transits. They are specifically designed for that worst case scenario of just you and the beacon in the water. PLBs require more effort to operate, as they must be manually activated and be held out of the water to function properly even though they are waterproof. PLBs are however small enough to carry on your person so they are well suited for single-handed boaters or crewmembers who are routinely out of site of the Captain. The best beacon to have is the beacon you have with you when you need it. ... Down load the ACR EPIRB and PLB GUIDE
- 2016 FUSION Marine Stereo Comparision Chart –Compares MS-UD750, MS-AV750, MS-UD650, MS-AV650, MS-RA205, MS-BB300R and MS-RA50. ... Down load the FUSION Marine Stereo Comparision Chart
- 2016 FUSION Interactive Marine Speaker Comparision Chart –Compares Fusion Speakers and Fusion Signature Series Speakers. ... Down load the FUSION Interactive Marine Speaker Comparision Chart
- Garmin 2016 Availability Flyer for BlueCharts – Enhance your nautical navigation with BlueChart g2 Vision HD high-precision charting. Garmin’s most detailed digital marine data contains premium mapping features including high-resolution satellite imagery, above and below the waterline 3-D perspectives, patented Auto Guidance technology, aerial photography of ports, harbors, marinas and waterways and coastal roads with points of interest. ... Download the 2016 BlueCharts Brochure Brochure.
- Garmin 2016 Transducer Selection Guide – This easy-to-use selection guide is organized for you by the product that you currently have and by mounting style. ONE: Whatisyourcurrentproductwithwhichyouaretryingtomatchatransducer? TWO: Choose from the transducers that are compatible with your product and recommended by Garmin. ... Download the Garmin 2016 Transducer Selection Guide
- HumminBird 2016 Accessory Resource Guide – “Including transducers, power cables, switches, GPS, AIS, covers, batteries, instruments, pumps, radar and more...” ... Down load the HumminBird 2016 Accessory Resource Guide.
- Simrad GO7 Product Brochure – “GO7 is for the recreational boater who is looking for an all in one navigation product for cruising, fishing and watersports. GO7 aims to unlock the recreational sports and day power boat market for the Simrad brand GO7 offers: • Super bright, glass look, multi touch display • Chart plotter functions with built in GPS, Sonar, and NMEA2000 interface • Advanced built in Wi-Fi connectivity giving access to the GoFree cloud based Maps, Genesis upload, automatic software downloads and notifications. • Easytouse(HEROiC)touchuserinterface • Built in advanced sonar technology • Engine and entertainment integration”... Down load the OceanLED Light Selection Guide.
Being a partner means providing our dealers with the tools needed to thrive in today’s marketplace. Win-Tron does just that with our vast inventory, hands-on customer support team, affordable shipping options and much more.
Take advantage of the multiple benefits of partnering with Win-Tron by contacting us today or become a dealer now. If you’d like additional details about any of the products or services we offer, you can also call us directly by dialing 732-449-4211.